I don’t hate you. In fact, I’m trying to symphatize with your character, however, if you really have no care whatsoever anymore about this fine young man who’s trying to magic 400 baht out of his worn-out wallet just to have a minute of your time and attention, please do not be too mean to him. If you don’t know how, give me a call and I’ll keep him in my house and give him all the affection he needs.
I mean, come’on Jeed. LOOK AT HIM. DO YOU SEE THAT BEAUTY? DO YOU SEE THAT HAIR? THAT CHISELED FACE? DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? YOU DO? HOW ABOUT THE BEAUTY OF HIS HEART? NO? OH KHOM’ON! (I seriously needed to use that pun ahahahha)
This adorable chubby man is head over heels over you. He said he’s also a bastard, but he can’t be that much of a bastard like your boyfriend who cheats on you so he lets you go. He’s a good guy, but can you see that? I guess not. Do you see he can be hot too? Well, you missed it because you walked out after he (awkwardly) kissed you. Oh well.
Really, and I cannot stress this well enough in English, so i’ll switch to Filipino: kung ayaw nyo sa mga kalalakihang ito, ipamahagi sila sa madla. Mabawas-bawasan ang stress sa atmosphere namin. AHAHAHHA!
Crazy post, WTF.
Anyway, overall, Lovesick S02x07 was good:
- Yuri character reflection. GREAT. Glad they didn’t cut that serious talk with Noh because it showed that Yuri is just not a crazy Noh fangirl. She knows where she stands, but as a person who also cannot control her feelings, she’ll take what she can. She’s actually a strong girl. 🙂
- Jealousy scenes. OHO. Phun’s bitch-face in the lobby. OHO. I love Phun with a resting bitch-face actually. White’s eyes are made for that kind of expression lol
- Captain’s acting in the latter part of the story was impressive. His expressions really reflected what Noh would rattle on in his head in the novel. When he said, “That’s love.” about Aim and Phun, then his face was
- Ah, Jeed. Your character is getting somewhere. YEY!
- KHOM WAS SO HOT IN THAT WAITER UNIFORM. ONE ORDER OF HOT KHOM PLEASE. 8DDD (If I knew better, I’d say that guy who hates Khom so much is actually in love with him. Hihihihihi)
Shit. It’s not good to watch a long awaited TV series after a night of adventure (perspiration, life rants, case of missing okonomiyaki, beer, and nicotine). This kind of entry gets written. AHAHAHAHHA