There’s a thing in Twitter now that would have you post one random fact about yourself for every like that you get. I really wanted to do it, but since I’m not a popular user, I don’t think anyone will bother to click like and that will be very embarrassing!
So, I’m just gonna try it here. I’ll post 29 random facts about me since I’m now 29 years old!
1. I love marshmallows. I can eat this as dessert for a week before I take a semi-hiatus from loving it.
2. I love tea more than coffee, but I need to have one cup of coffee in the morning during work days or else I cannot function properly, or I get really cranky.
3. I love listening to music in different languages. It’s one of the best ways that I’ve validated the power of music because you get all emotional without needing to understand words, the melody, rhythm, beat speaks by themselves and it can move you by themselves.
4. I’ve been writing journal entries since I was around nine years old or younger, can’t remember. I used to have a very hard time expressing emotions, so whenever I felt sad or angry, I would write it down instead of sharing it to friends and family.
5. When I was in sixth grade, I used to not speak for a whole day in random days of the week. It was both challenging and strangely thrilling.
6. I like the smell of perfume, but I only wear cologne.
7. I don’t like using deodorant or antiperspirant products because it darkens my undersarm. Good thing I’ve never had BO. The sweat is quite a problem, though.
8. I was a feature writer during high school.
9. I eventually became the managing editor of the school gazette in high school. I was expecting to be the editor-in-chief because the members kept on saying it, so I started expecting as well. I was quite disappointed when I didn’t get the position, though that faded quickly because our head was more fit to the position.
10. I used to write dark poetry in highschool and during my first years in college.
11. I love psychology. I was thinking of changing courses, but I got lazy and I was also starting to love my course. I do plan to still study it in the future!
12. Sense of humor is always a turn on for me.
13. I love guys who smell good, like they just stepped out of shower.
14. I love listening to podcasts especially during commutes. My main stations are The Morning Rush, The Hidden Brain, Freakonomics, Invisibilia, and Modern Love.
15. I’m a Cumberbitch! I love Benedict’s voice most so I listened to almost all radio drama I can get of him. “Cabin Pressure” is my favorite.
16. Apparently, I have struggle with brevity in writing. Haha! If you’ve reached this far, I’m sure you’ve noticed that already. See? I’m not writing the next number yet. I should? Okay.
17. I love handwritten letters and postcards. I used to be active in exchanging postcards with random people from various countries.
18. I once got lost to a really far, unfamiliar city, but because of the kindness and help of others, I was able to go home with only 10 pesos left in my wallet.
19. My attitude towards a person depends on their attitude towards me. I adjust to their mood.
20. I’m an ambivert.
21. I’m probably bisexual, although I’m more easily attracted to guys.
22. I love the words WAXING and WANING. Yes, like the phases of the moon.
23. I prefer venturing caves than swimming in the ocean.
24. I’ve liked the color orange since high school, but I don’t ever wear a shirt with that color.
25. I don’t wear shoes with heels.
26. I buy colored markers even if I don’t use all of them often.
27. I have a planner every year even if I forget to use it most of the time.
28. I have various kinds of camera: Sonny Cybershot point-and-shoot digicam, Holga, Instax 7s, Kodak point-and-shoot film camera, and an old Nikon SLR. I don’t use them as much as before.
29. I like going to galleries and exhibits, but I abstract painting will forever remain abstracts for me. Haha.
PHEW! This is actually quite hard!
Oh well, so that’s me. 🙂